Don’t Go Shopping for a New Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
You might have an idea of the loan payment and mortgage you can afford. But will the bank feel otherwise? It’s always best to pre-qualify for a mortgage so you know exactly how much a financial institution would be willing to lend you.
In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
- Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
- How much cash you will need for the down payment.
- The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
- What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
- We help buyers pre-qualify for mortgages every day. Simply fill out the form below to get started.
Click the link below to get pre-qualified.