Sevier County, Tennessee Real Estate Market Statistics for homes and land below.
Homes – March Market Report
- Price per square foot saw a decrease from $385 in February to March $364.
- 12 less homes sold during March 2022 than in March 2021.
- Homes sold for an average of $686,324. (compared to $753,664 in February and $669,725 in January.)
- Homes spent an average of 73 days on market – flat to March of last year.
Land – March Market Report
- 101 pieces of land sold during February.
- Average price for land was $104,694.