April 2022 Sevier County, Tennessee Real Estate Market Statistics
Homes – April Market Report
- Price per square foot saw a increase back to just above $380 at $384 per square foot for the Month of April, compared to $364 in March.
- Average price is $666,328 (compared to $669,725 in January, $753,664 in February, $686,324 in March)
- Homes spent an average of 61 days on the market, down 12 days, from March at 73 days
- 21% more homes sold during April 2022 than in April 2021.
Land – April Market Report
- 73 parcels of land sold during April.
- Average price for land in April was $126,934, up from $104,694 in March.