Interested in an investment property? Not sure what management option is best for you?
Join us on a four part series while we discover the pros and cons of DIY management, flexible management solutions, and brick and mortar management options
Here’s a word from our friends at Homes Not Alone:
Like the idea of a vacation home for your personal use or as an overnight rental investment property? Making the decision to rent your property overnight or keep it for your own use can be challenging at times.
Using a local Full Service Property Management Team such as Smoky Mountain Homes Not Alone might be just the answer for you! A company such as this caters to an owner’s needs and special requests for the management of their vacation home. Offering local full service with flexibility eliminates many worries when the owner is away. The property inspections are scheduled with owner’s desires and finances in mind. In addition, they accommodate the overnight rental market by managing everything from taking reservations and payments, to handling cleaning, maintenance, and guest issues. This allows an owner to be as free from commitment as they choose. Some of the pros and cons of using a Full Service Property Management Team for overnight rentals are listed below.
• Full Service: A Full Service Property Management Team takes all reservations, communicates with guests before, during, and after their visit to the property. They schedule and manage trusted cleaners and handle any maintenance issues with trusted local contractors. They advertise and market your property on trusted websites and handle all payments.
• Flexible: Owner can be involved with the property maintenance or the Full Service Property Management Team can handle everything and let the owner enjoy their property when they come for a visit. The purpose of the Full Service Property Management Team is to keep the property up to the owner’s standards and for the Management Team to receive all 5 star ratings and great reviews which enhances the owner’s bottom line- profit!!
• Location: Homes Not Alone is located in Sevier County. We know trustworthy local contractors that will look out for the owner’s best interest. Being local also helps to answer any guest questions about local activities and allows them to plan the perfect vacation.
• Management Fees: There is a management fee percentage that is based on the nightly rental amount. This fee is very competitive with the market; the personal care that goes into the property is very much worth it. The Full Service Property Management Team includes in their fees a cleaning inspector that makes sure the property is professionally cleaned to their standards, checks on the property between guests to be sure all maintenance issues are being addressed, and handles all guests issues promptly so the guests stay is minimally interrupted if at all.
• Hands On: The Full Service Property Management Team does best when they handle everything so the quality stays consistent for the owner as well as the guests.
Full Service Property Management may not be for everyone. It is for the owner that wants an investment property to enjoy for themselves or strictly as an investment. Full Service Property Management takes the stress away from owning an investment property or private vacation home.